Thursday, December 6, 2007

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

(ironically case#1)

Well, step one I think, would be to get a home pregnancy test. ( I want to make a flow chart, it'd be easier...oh well) If that was positive it would be important to see a physician, or in El Dorado, they have a pregnancy center or other local clinics.
Step two: if pregnancy is positive, get in contact with that weasel of a boyfriend, and pray to God he is supportive and will amend the relationship, hopefully, he'll step up and be a man. After that, it is important to talk to both parents (FUTURE GRANDPARENTS). This site would probably be helpful to Jessica. This won't help Jessica's parents' situation, but it may help them at least come together for their daughter, who will no longer be lonely. She could talk to a school counselor. OR contact SGA for support groups. Then, depending on her and her family's and her weasel's family's religious and political views they should decide to keep the baby. maybe talk to a teacher in the nursing part of school. I work with a girl in a very similar situation to this, which is what I'm basing my answers off of. I've heard of this site, I know it's been cited somewhere before, and it appears very helpful. It's too late for purity rings, or anything like that. Basically it's just keeping the baby health and realizing that it needs to be shown love, and sometimes love means someone else may be able to better care for your offspring, here is a local adoption agency: Adoption centers of Kansas
I respect myself and my girlfriend enough to know I won't be in this situation. But unfortunately many people go through this, but they just need to realize, there are plenty of places to get answers and support from.

No comments: